Google Ads Management Canada
Interested in discussing the outsourcing of your Google Ads Management?
Outsource Your Google Ads: Why You Should Do It
Whether you’re B2B operations whose team members need to focus on matters that cannot be easily outsourced to agencies or you don’t yet have enough clients to justify a full-time digital marketer, a team of professionals that excel in digital marketing could help you grow a business more efficiently.
Here are three key reasons why your business should outsourcing with a Google Ads Marketing agency:
1. You’ll save time!
- Hiring a PPC agency as your Google Ads management company will help you focus on the core of your business. You won’t be forced to find time in your already busy schedule for yet another responsibility!
- For some clients, we handle the entire strategy and implementation. For other clients, they want to tell us exactly what to do and we are their “feet on the ground” so to speak.
- You also won’t have to spend time finding, interviewing, hiring, and training new employees every time you have turnover.
2. You Could Get Better Results!
- Google Ads is always in constant flux! There are always new interfaces, new tactics, and new automated features, so, when you outsource your search engine advertising and hire a Google Ads expert like the team at DriveTraffic, you’ll know that you’re getting a professional who knows what they’re doing and has the track record to prove it.
- In most organizations, there is at most, one person devoted to paid search. At DriveTraffic, 2-3 people are involved in your campaign at any given time, including the company owner, Darlene. We select team members to work on your account who is the right fit based on skills and previous experience.
- If we run into issues with performance, we have a (virtual) huddle and come up with new ideas to get back on track and/or move your business forward.
3. You’ll Save Money!
There are multiple ways to save money with Google Ads outsourcing:
- Engaging an agency will always cost less than hiring an equivalently skilled employee – before you even factor in costs such as laptops and healthcare benefits!
- If you are trying to do Google Ads yourself while running your business, it is very possible that you are wasting money in the form of ad spend – this is not your forte after all! We’ve seen companies spend $10K in a month and not get a single lead! We might determine that you do not need to bid on your company brand as you are sufficiently visible for your brand organically – this alone could save you money!
- We set up tracking so we know the cost of each keyword and which keyword(s) are generating new business for you so that we can decrease costs in areas that do not generate revenue.
Would You Like to Get $600 in Free Google Advertising?
Google Ads Setup ChecklistThese are the minimum steps we go through when setting up a client’s Google Ads account. You are welcome to use this list to setup / manage your own account!
Why outsource your Google Ads to DriveTraffic?
Spend Less Time
The DriveTraffic Process:
When you start working with us, we’ll start by getting to know your business and discussing your expectations and your goals before planning, building, and launching your campaign. At the end of each designated period, we will conduct a review. Here’s what the process looks like, step-by-step:
- We ensure that we will be able to measure the results of the marketing campaign and other traffic channels by doing the Google Dance. An added bonus of this step is that we will understand for which keywords your site is visible in Google at the current time and we can use that to help with our research.
- We determine your campaign strategy and the keywords we will target. We tend to focus on intent-based keywords for PPC and save the others for SEO.
- We start building the campaign within a structure that we know is highly converting.
- This typically takes 2-3 weeks. If you have a larger account, we can at least launch the first campaign within a couple of weeks and continue building the remaining campaigns while optimizing the first one.
- Our work involves identifying keywords (negative and positive), creating the account structure, writing ads, setting up ad extensions along with a zillion other moving pieces!
- Once launched, we start the optimization process with the end goal of getting our first conversions.
- At the beginning of the next month, we’ll send you a report that will showcase month over month and year over year (if data is available) and schedule a call to review these results with you so that we are fully aligned, and you are comfortable with the direction we are heading.
Whether you’re just starting off, struggling to find your feet or you’re not satisfied with your current PPC results of your company, outsource your Google Ads to DriveTraffic. We will provide all the support, continuity, and clarity you need to take your business to the next level, completely stress-free.
Would You Like to Get $600 in Free Google Advertising?
Check one of our Successful Cases
Diversifying Marketing Channels Can Lead to More Conversions and Better ROI
Get Google Ads Training
It’s hard to let go of your baby. You’ve put a great deal of blood, sweat, and tears into your business and nobody knows it as you do.
We agree! But we know Google Ads (and SEO, Email Marketing, etc).
REALLY well – so why don’t we work together? You are the product expert and we are the Google Experts!
Interested in Outsourcing Your Google Ads?
Get a Google Ads Audit
If you are doing your own Google Ads, let DriveTraffic ensure that you earn your advertising money back in revenue.
We’ll review every. Single. Aspect. Of your account set up – from campaigns to ad groups to keywords to ads and all the additional options that Google provides such as integration with Google My Business.
You’ll receive a PDF document with details of what we reviewed, changes we recommend, and resources on how to improve the areas in which you are weak. We follow up the PDF with a call so you can ask questions and be sure you understand everything.
At this point, you can go ahead and work on implementing our recommendations or we can implement them on your behalf so you can get back to running your business.
Looking to Increase Your ROI From Google Ads?
Meet some of our Google Ads Management clients
Google Ads Blog Posts
Jump to the solutions -> The Client A medical aesthetics clinic in Ontario, Canada. DriveTraffic was hired to redesign the website, drive organic traffic (SEO),
Meetup: Google Ads Grant for Not-For-Profit Organizations (Charities in Canada) Date: Thursday, November 14th, 2019 Time: 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM Cost: FREE Location: Ottawa