We know just how challenging it is for non-profits to stretch their advertising dollars and just how competitive it is to gain an edge. A $10,000 monthly advertising grant from Google Grants can make all the difference in the world. It’s one thing to qualify for the grant – and an entirely other thing to meet the strict criteria to keep it! Our expertise with Google Ads and specifically Google Grants for non-profit organizations can take your cause, charity, or campaign to the next level.
How do you know if your non-profit organization qualifies for funding from Google Grants? You can read our detailed checklist here. If you qualify and are looking for a Google Ads Consultant to manage you Ad Grant Campaign, drop us an email!
How We Can Help
We LOVE working with non-profit organizations to help them refine their goals and organize their target demographics. Whether you’re looking to recruit more volunteers, enhance visibility, drive donations, increase awareness, or boost your social clout, we’re happy to work with you and Google Grants to make it happen.
We don’t just want to help you at the beginning of your campaign – we want to keep it going. Google Grants sets some strenuous criteria for the candidates it helps. For example:
- You must use a bid optimization strategy called “Maximize Conversions”.
- You must maintain a minimum 5% CTR (click through rate) – a tall order in the competitive ad space!
- Your Google Ads account must make use of geo-targeting tools.
- Each Google Ads campaign must contain at least two active ad groups – and each ad group must contain a minimum of two active text ads.
- You must use a minimum of two site link extensions.
- You must conform to keyword restrictions. No bidding on other brands’ taglines!
- You must maintain a Quality Score of 2 or higher.
Whew! While this level of technical detailing is overwhelming to some, it’s what we thrive on. We want you to get the absolute maximum benefit from the Google Grant funding – and not to lose it on a technicality. Our extensive experience maximizing click-through rates, identifying target audiences, creating highly relevant content, and optimizing long term brand recognition means your Google Grant funding stretches even farther than you imagined.
We’ll even submit your Google Grants project achievements to be considered for the showcase on Google’s page of international success stories!