We know just how challenging it is for non-profits to stretch their advertising dollars and just how competitive it is to gain an edge. A $10,000 monthly advertising grant for registered charities in Canada from Google Grants can make all the difference in the world. It’s one thing to qualify for the grant – and an entirely other thing to meet the strict criteria to keep it! Our expertise with Google Ads and specifically Google Grants for non-profit organizations can take your cause, charity, or campaign to the next level.
We can help you make the most of this grant by creating cause-awareness, boosting customer visits, and maximizing subscriptions and donations.
Does Your Nonprofit Qualify for Free Adwords Advertising under Google Grants?
- Your Canadian nonprofit organization must be registered with the CRA as a federal charity, a federal nonprofit, or a provincial nonprofit.
- You’ll also need to register your nonprofit with TechSoup Canada (Google’s global partner) before you can apply to Google for Nonprofits.
How We Help:
- Higher click-thru rates because we use the right keywords.
- More qualified traffic, because we match your keywords with customer intent.
- Better conversion rate, because we target different customer segments with different keywords.
- Continuously improving results through long-term brand recognition and image-building.
What Can Go Wrong?
If you are wanting to manage the account on your own, you are going to need to adhere to some of Google’s rules for using their grant money:
- You must use a bid optimization strategy called “Maximize Conversions”.
- You must maintain a minimum 5% CTR (click through rate) – a tall order in the competitive ad space!
- Your Google Ads account must make use of geo-targeting tools.
- Each Google Ads campaign must contain at least two active ad groups – and each ad group must contain a minimum of two active text ads.
- You must use a minimum of two site link extensions.
- You must conform to keyword restrictions. No bidding on other brands’ taglines!
- You must maintain a Quality Score of 2 or higher.
Whew! While this level of technical detailing is overwhelming to some, it’s what we thrive on. We want you to get the absolute maximum benefit from the Google Grant funding – and not to lose it on a technicality. Our extensive experience maximizing click-through rates, identifying target audiences, creating highly relevant content, and optimizing long term brand recognition means your Google Grant funding stretches even farther than you imagined.
We’ll even submit your Google Grants project achievements to be considered for the showcase on Google’s page of international success stories!