Use SEO to Drive Traffic Without Advertising
Interested in the DriveTraffic SEO services?
What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It’s a way to increase the exposure of your business through organic (non-paid) search engine results.
To some, it’s all about appearing #1 on Google when someone searches for something related to your business. At DriveTraffic, we say it is about increasing revenue from being more visible on Google.
How Does it Work?
When someone searches for something on Google (or any search engine), it will use different signals to determine which results are most useful to the searcher. SEO is all about
making sure your website and content have the right signals to be picked up by the search engine and then ranked near the top of the results list.
An important element is pinpointing the topics associated with your business. Think about the types of keywords that someone might type into the Google search bar (or ask their smart assistant!) when they’re looking for a product or service related to your business! Then, create quality content around those topics.
Relevant topics aren’t the only aspect of SEO, though. There are other factors that Google takes into account when ranking your page! They include:
Quality of Content:
Does it answer the searcher’s query? Google wants to put the most useful and informative content at the top of its results list.
Is your content being linked on other sites and cited as a trusted source? Are people sharing it on social media? With each share, your content builds credibility!
Is your website user-friendly or hard to navigate? How fast do the pages load?
Improving in these areas will turn you into a reliable industry expert in the eyes of the search engine, leading you to be ranked higher on the results page because it wants to give its users the very best content.
There are Several Key Benefits of Hiring an SEO Company, Including That They Can:
- Identify the most efficient approach to SEO that is specific to your company.
- Increase the amount of traffic and sales you get from Google – faster!
- Prevent costly SEO errors and, potentially, Google penalties.
- Explain your traffic data and why it matters for your business.
- Increase your reach across multiple channels! If the SEO agency is skilled in other channels such as Google Ads and email marketing, utilize them in all the areas they believe can help you.
How We Can Help You Dominate Google:
At DriveTraffic Digital Marketing, we offer two options depending on your business!
SEO Strategy, Consulting & Training
“This option is for your business if you already have the resources to implement our recommendations, such as a marketing team, a Virtual Assistant, a Copywriter and/or a Web Developer. This option could also be for you if you are currently working with an SEO Firm and would like a second opinion.”
Outsourced SEO Services
Perhaps you are focused on growing your business and need a company that can handle everything, from strategy to execution, when it comes to SEO (and other digital marketing services if you need more help)? If that is the case, then no problem – we’ve got you covered as well.
Our SEO Expert, Darlene Moore, has crafted an SEO process that will ensure your website and content is SEO-friendly and will attract the right kind of traffic to your site!
- Initial Audit! We take an in-depth look at your business in its current state! What’s working? What isn’t?
- Research & analysis! What’s going on in your industry and what are your competitors are doing better than you? We analyze the environment your business lives in and complete research on what keywords are associated with the services and products you provide!
- Determining how DriveTraffic can help your business! We work together to figure out what aspect of your business you want to work on making more visible! This includes identifying the subjects and topics you wish to be visible on Google for!
- Set up measurements! Putting in place key metrics so that we can track and measure the success of our methods!
- Tackle low hanging fruit! This includes smaller tasks such as fixing errors and boosting page speed!
- Optimizing your page and launching any campaign! Making sure your website is SEO-friendly and implementing our strategy to grow the organic traffic to your website!
- Measuring success! We monitor the results we achieve and make adjustments to further success!
Why Choose Us?
- Years of experience! Our expert, Darlene Moore, has worked for a variety of clients and has managed teams of digital marketers, overseeing 100 different clients at any given time.
- Proven client successes! Browse our list of past clients and read our case studies to learn more about how DriveTraffic has found success for our clients!
- One point of contact! Working with DriveTraffic is easy as you do not need to worry about keeping contact and managing conversations with a whole team of people. You will have one contact person that will be there for you every step of the way.
Very good presentation by Darlene. It’s all about the small nuggets of information when put together give you a more reliable picture. It is thanks to presenters like Darlene that small business owners can have a good sense of how healthy their business truly is on the www. Thanks again!
– Patrick Couture
Darlene really gets this stuff! And she’s able to explain it in a language I comprehend. She has taken the time to understand our business in order to deliver high-quality traffic to our site and deliver benefits to our advertisers.
– Bone Voyage
Darlene/DriveTraffic was instrumental in providing SEO services to our company and, by extension, our clients. The level of detail Darlene captures and deciphers regarding the behaviour of how ones’ business is performing on the web is substantial and she presents the data in a meaningful manner that isn’t overwhelming to the end-user.
I’ve really enjoyed working with you. Since you started working closely with tweaking the DMS program I’ve noticed such a huge improvement with all the little things that didn’t work so well. New support systems in place, filing systems, trello, lunch n learns, and everything is much more organized and things are running so smoothly with this new cohort training session— I have a lot of faith in the next round of DMS and I’m sure a lot of that is thanks to your planning and work!
I had a positive experience working with you and feel the work your team did was good-quality and effective.
– Rebecca Page
Want to Improve Your SEO?
Our team is ready to help your business gain quality website traffic, increase sales, and gain
gain new customers!