From time to time we’ll post specific positions but if you believe that you have a skillset that DriveTraffic can benefit from, by all means send us your resume in PDF format and a link to your LinkedIn Profile!
DriveTraffic Digital Marketing Job Posting – Junior SEO Contractor
DriveTraffic is looking for a part-time Junior SEO Contractor to join the DriveTraffic team. The Junior SEO Contractor will assist in the area of On-Page SEO. This person will be provided tasks, but can share ideas for additional optimization of client websites as they become more comfortable. This is an entry-level position that has the possibility to grow into more over time. If the right candidate is a self-learner and can meet deadlines as required, they will be given more opportunities for work and growth within DriveTraffic.
- On page optimization (writing page titles, meta descriptions, h1, etc.).
- Monthly reports for clients in Excel.
Preferred Skills / Competencies:
- Internet marketing experience.
- Understanding of Google Analytics data.
- Ability to code basic HTML.
- Understanding of current link building tactics.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience with WordPress, Squarespace and other website platforms.
Plus if you have experience/knowledge in the following:
- Google Drive
- Social Media
- Website Copywriting Skills
- Professional, dependable, self-learner and self-motivated.
- Good work ethic.
- Detail oriented and dedication to achieving high quality work.
- Dedicated to follow through on tasks and projects.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and able to take ownership of projects.
Work from your own home/office, but must be available to communicate about projects between noon and 5 p.m. weekly (e.g. you have the availability at least once per week in that timeframe to discuss projects, but work on your own for the remainder of your time).
Compensation: $15/hr to start
Please send your resume and cover letter outlining your background and experience in the areas outlined above to email@example.com.
Deadline: February 16th, 2017 (5:00 p.m. EST)