In addition to regular Adwords advertising, DriveTraffic also specializes in running conversion-optimized Google Grants free advertising campaigns for nonprofits. Google offers free Adwords advertising of up to $10K per month to registered charities in Canada. We can help you make the most of this grant by creating cause-awareness, boosting customer visits, and maximizing subscriptions and donations.
Does My Nonprofit Qualify for Free Adwords Advertising under Google Grants?
- Your Canadian nonprofit organization must be registered with the CRA as a federal charity, a federal nonprofit, or a provincial nonprofit.
- You’ll also need to register your nonprofit with TechSoup Canada (Google’s global partner) before you can apply to Google for Nonprofits.
- It may take 7–10 business days for TechSoup to validate your organization and issue you a validation token, which you’ll need when registering your firm with Google for Nonprofits.
- You are not eligible for Google Grants if you are a government entity, hospital, healthcare organization, or educational institution.
Why DriveTraffic Should Run Your Google Grants Adwords Advertising?
We are Google Adwords certified digital marketing agency working with businesses and nonprofits in Canada for the last 14 years. We put our deep knowledge of Adwords and extensive experience in PPC (pay-per-click) advertising behind your Google Grants advertising to maximize your Return on Ad Spend (ROAS), lower your CPC (cost per conversion), and deliver solid bottom-line results.
Working with DriveTraffic for Your Google Grants Advertising, You Get:
- Higher click-thru rates because we use the right keywords.
- More qualified traffic, because we match your keywords with customer intent.
- Better conversion rate, because we target different customer segments with different keywords.
- Lower CPC bids, because of high content relevance.
- Continuously improving results through.
- Long-term brand recognition and image-building.
What to Do Next?
If your charity or nonprofit qualifies for (or is already registered with) Google for Nonprofits, give us a call or send us an email. We’ll work with you to understand your organization and the cause that you’re passionate about, and to plan and execute Google Grants campaigns that take you to your goals.